About iDefense http://labs.idefense.com/
iDefense was founded in May 1998. The philosophy driving the change was the fact that information sharing and detailed cyber threat analysis is key to protecting any critical information infrastructure.
Since then, iDefense has been a comprehensive provider of security intelligence to governments and Fortune 500 organizations. The company’s goal is to assist customers in avoiding or mitigating threats to their information assets, computers, networks, Internet functions and proprietary information before a crisis occurs, minimizing any potential disruption to network and business operations. Intelligence and analysis are timely, relevant, actionable and fully customizable, delivered round the clock, every day of the year, giving customers intelligence that is specific to their respective environments.
In July 2005, iDefense became an official VeriSign Company, a partnership that combines iDefense intelligence with the resources and innovation of VeriSign.
Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO
Free open-source disk encryption software for Windows XP/2000/2003 and Linux
* Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk.
* Encrypts an entire hard disk partition or a device, such as USB flash drive.
* Encryption is automatic, real-time (on-the-fly) and transparent.
* Provides two levels of plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you to reveal the password:
1) Hidden volume (more information may be found here).
2) No TrueCrypt volume can be identified (volumes cannot be distinguished from random data).
* Encryption algorithms: AES-256, Blowfish (448-bit key), CAST5, Serpent, Triple DES, and Twofish.
Mode of operation: LRW (CBC supported as legacy).
* Based on Encryption for the Masses (E4M) 2.02a, conceived in 1997.
Further information regarding features of the software may be found in the documentation.
Destinations – KuraFire Network
What is Happy Clog? Other than a name that resembles Jeffrey Zeldman’s well-known design studio, Happy Cog, Happy Clog is a group of Dutch bloggers who hold web standards in high regard and try to promote standards-based web development wherever they can. Together they stand united to spread web standards awareness all over the Netherlands.
Happy Clog has regular meetings. Keep an eye out for announced meetings if you want to meet some of us!
FACE Faruk’s Animated CSS Enhancements
A way to easily bring life and interactivity to websites without having to use Flash. Completely accessible, with easy plug-and-play implementation.
Drupal is software that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a great variety of content on a website. Tens of thousands of people and organizations have used Drupal to set up scores of different kinds of web sites, including
* community web portals and discussion sites
* corporate web sites/intranet portals
* personal web sites
* aficionado sites
* e-commerce applications
* resource directories
Drupal includes features to enable
* content management systems
* collaborative authoring environments
* picture galleries
* file uploads and download
and much more.
Drupal is open source software licensed under the GPL, and is maintained and developed by a community of thousands of users and developers. Drupal is free to download and use. If you like what Drupal can do for you, please work with us to expand and refine Drupal to suit your needs.
urlgreyhot is the web design studio of Michael Angeles, an information architect and user experience design consultant living in New York City.
Designed using Drupal
Michael has been providing simple, usable and elegant solutions to information seeking problems since 1995. See what he can do for you.